Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thai Flavor Restaurant

That Flavor is located on Kenmore Street just behind Kyoto's and L'Italia. It is pretty tucked away but easy to find if you know the area. I was very exicted to try this place because I had heard such great things about it from everyone I knew who had eaten there. I decided to order carry out and not sit down, because I was in a rush.

I ordered the "Pad Cellophane Noodle"with pork, and a regular-sized bowl of Pho with well-done flank steak in it. The English of the gentlemen taking my order was slightly hard to understand because there was a woman talking loudly over him in the background, but they got my order right and it only took literally 5 minutes to be ready! Very impressive!  My total came to $18.75, but I literally had enough food to eat for DAYS. It was overall very well-priced.

I finally dug into my food, and it was excellent. Everything was perfectly cooked, and if you are a fan of Pho I promise this is some of the best Pho you will have. I was genuinely very impressed overall, and will definitely eat here again.


Pho with meat and veggies mixed in:



Pho flank steak, noodles and greens before mixing:


Pad Cellophane Noodle with pork:





Food: A+
Atmosphere: C
Cleanliness: B
Service: B+
Price: $$

Overall: B



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!